- – Eligibility:
- – Promotive Healthcare (PGD), i.e Lifestyle Medicine – Graduates in Medicine, Alternative Medicine, and Allied Health & Medical fields.
- – Wellness Management (PGD), i.e Lifestyle Management – Degree in any discipline including HR, Physical Education, Physiotherapy, and Sports Coaching.
- – Admission –
- Students will be required to send certified photocopies of their academic qualifications and current Curriculum Vitae indicating details for correspondence, (address telephone, fax, email etc.) to the center registered to.
- – Study Material –
- – Comprises subject online text-books, tutorial & consultation with faculty.
- – Subject related videos, presentations & additional links will accompany each subject.
- – Each subject will take about 30 to 40 days to study.
- – Each subject material will be accompanied by a set of questions, which will need to be answered by the student as proof of study. These will comprise online MCQs with an automatic evaluation. Student may do the assignment online.
- – Each monthly subject evaluation will be on 100 marks & the pass mark will be 60 marks.
- – Students are encouraged to contact the subject faculty online for advice & information on each subject.
- – Course Navigation –
- – Click on each subject in sequence from top to bottom to access your study subject.
- – The course will open & take you to your subject material. (i.e. Course Content (Book), Video, Presentation, Module exam Questions).
- – Your exam MCQ’s will be available to you after 15 days of commencing of the subject.
- – The next Subject / module will open after 30 / 40 days, after you have completed the previous module & submitted your exam. (i.e. 50 multiple Choice Questions with no negative marks for wrong answers).
- – The exam will remain open for 1 hour & you can access & change your answers till you submit your exam.
- – Your marks will appear immediately on the screen & these are final. In case you get less than the pass mark of 60%, you will be allowed one more attempt on request by mail to your academic coordinator.
- – Once you complete, the exam component of the subject, the exam component will become inaccessible whereas the other parts of your module will continue to remain open to you.
- – Normally you should not take longer than 30 days to complete each module (i.e. for Lifestyle Medicine) and 45 days (i.e. for Lifestyle Management)
- – The final exam will become available to you only after 9 months from the date of commencement of your program.
- – You will not be eligible to sit for the final exam till you have completed all the modules.
- – You are advised to read the Course Content (Book), see the video & access the presentation & links, before attempting to answer your MCQs.
- – Final Examination:
- – Students on successful completion of all subjects are eligible to sit for the final examination.
- – Contact sessions will be arranged with each faculty member in a classroom session & will normally be held in the college premises at the end of the course prior to the exam.
- – Students to answer the final examination online. This will comprise of comprehensive MCQ’s covering all the subjects & evaluated at 100 marks with 60 as pass marks.
- – The Final Mark Sheet & Diploma will be dispatched to students within 3 months of the final examination.
- – The syllabus may be subjected to change / revision required.
- – The fees, rules & regulations of these post graduate diploma programs may vary according to University policies, from time to time & we are bound by these regulations.